How many syllables in Best
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Having good qualities in the highest degree; most good, kind,
desirable, suitable, etc.; most excellent; as, the best man; the best
road; the best cloth; the best abilities.
- a. - Most advanced; most correct or complete; as, the best
scholar; the best view of a subject.
- a. - Most; largest; as, the best part of a week.
- n. - Utmost; highest endeavor or state; most nearly perfect thing,
or being, or action; as, to do one's best; to the best of our ability.
- superl. - In the highest degree; beyond all others.
- superl. - To the most advantage; with the most success, case,
profit, benefit, or propriety.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?