How many syllables in Win
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - To gain by superiority in competition or contest; to obtain by
victory over competitors or rivals; as, to win the prize in a gate; to
win money; to win a battle, or to win a country.
- a. - To allure to kindness; to bring to compliance; to gain or
obtain, as by solicitation or courtship.
- a. - To gain over to one's side or party; to obtain the favor,
friendship, or support of; to render friendly or approving; as, to win
an enemy; to win a jury.
- a. - To come to by toil or effort; to reach; to overtake.
- a. - To extract, as ore or coal.
- v. i. - To gain the victory; to be successful; to triumph; to
1 Syllable Words Starting with?