How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A hind in the year of its age.
- n. - A framework of wood or metal placed over the coffin or tomb
of a deceased person, and covered with a pall; also, a temporary canopy
bearing wax lights and set up in a church, under which the coffin was
placed during the funeral ceremonies.
- n. - A grave, coffin, tomb, or sepulchral monument.
- n. - A bier or handbarrow for conveying the dead to the grave.
- n. - A carriage specially adapted or used for conveying the dead
to the grave.
- v. t. - To inclose in a hearse; to entomb.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?