How many syllables in Jump
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A kind of loose jacket for men.
- n. - A bodice worn instead of stays by women in the 18th century.
- v. i. - To spring free from the ground by the muscular action of
the feet and legs; to project one's self through the air; to spring; to
bound; to leap.
- v. i. - To move as if by jumping; to bounce; to jolt.
- v. i. - To coincide; to agree; to accord; to tally; -- followed by
- v. t. - To pass by a spring or leap; to overleap; as, to jump a
1 Syllable Words Starting with?