How many syllables in Wet
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- superl. - Containing, or consisting of, water or other liquid;
moist; soaked with a liquid; having water or other liquid upon the
surface; as, wet land; a wet cloth; a wet table.
- superl. - Very damp; rainy; as, wet weather; a wet season.
- superl. - Employing, or done by means of, water or some other
liquid; as, the wet extraction of copper, in distinction from dry
extraction in which dry heat or fusion is employed.
- superl. - Refreshed with liquor; drunk.
- a. - Water or wetness; moisture or humidity in considerable degree.
- a. - Rainy weather; foggy or misty weather.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?