How many syllables in Squat
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The angel fish (Squatina angelus).
- v. t. - To sit down upon the hams or heels; as, the savages
squatted near the fire.
- v. t. - To sit close to the ground; to cower; to stoop, or lie
close, to escape observation, as a partridge or rabbit.
- v. t. - To settle on another's land without title; also, to
settle on common or public lands.
- v. t. - To bruise or make flat by a fall.
- a. - Sitting on the hams or heels; sitting close to the ground;
1 Syllable Words Starting with?