How many syllables in Blaze
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A stream of gas or vapor emitting light and heat in the
process of combustion; a bright flame.
- n. - Intense, direct light accompanied with heat; as, to seek
shelter from the blaze of the sun.
- n. - A bursting out, or active display of any quality; an
outburst; a brilliant display.
- n. - A white spot on the forehead of a horse.
- n. - A spot made on trees by chipping off a piece of the bark,
usually as a surveyor's mark.
- v. i. - To shine with flame; to glow with flame; as, the fire
1 Syllable Words Starting with?