How many syllables in Well
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - An issue of water from the earth; a spring; a fountain.
- v. i. - A pit or hole sunk into the earth to such a depth as to
reach a supply of water, generally of a cylindrical form, and often
walled with stone or bricks to prevent the earth from caving in.
- v. i. - A shaft made in the earth to obtain oil or brine.
- v. i. - Fig.: A source of supply; fountain; wellspring.
- v. i. - An inclosure in the middle of a vessel's hold, around the
pumps, from the bottom to the lower deck, to preserve the pumps from
damage and facilitate their inspection.
- v. i. - A compartment in the middle of the hold of a fishing
vessel, made tight at the sides, but having holes perforated in the
bottom to let in water for the preservation of fish alive while they
are transported to market.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?