How many syllables in Fish
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A counter, used in various games.
- pl. - of Fish
- n. - A name loosely applied in popular usage to many animals of
diverse characteristics, living in the water.
- n. - An oviparous, vertebrate animal usually having fins and a
covering scales or plates. It breathes by means of gills, and lives
almost entirely in the water. See Pisces.
- n. - The twelfth sign of the zodiac; Pisces.
- n. - The flesh of fish, used as food.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?