How many syllables in Edge
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - The thin cutting side of the blade of an instrument; as,
the edge of an ax, knife, sword, or scythe. Hence, figuratively, that
which cuts as an edge does, or wounds deeply, etc.
- v. t. - Any sharp terminating border; a margin; a brink; extreme
verge; as, the edge of a table, a precipice.
- v. t. - Sharpness; readiness of fitness to cut; keenness;
intenseness of desire.
- v. t. - The border or part adjacent to the line of division; the
beginning or early part; as, in the edge of evening.
- v. t. - To furnish with an edge as a tool or weapon; to sharpen.
- v. t. - To shape or dress the edge of, as with a tool.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?