How many syllables in Verse
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A line consisting of a certain number of metrical feet (see
Foot, n., 9) disposed according to metrical rules.
- n. - Metrical arrangement and language; that which is composed in
metrical form; versification; poetry.
- n. - A short division of any composition.
- n. - A stanza; a stave; as, a hymn of four verses.
- n. - One of the short divisions of the chapters in the Old and
- n. - A portion of an anthem to be performed by a single voice to
1 Syllable Words Starting with?