How many syllables in Block
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - A piece of wood more or less bulky; a solid mass of wood,
stone, etc., usually with one or more plane, or approximately plane,
faces; as, a block on which a butcher chops his meat; a block by which
to mount a horse; children's playing blocks, etc.
- v. t. - The solid piece of wood on which condemned persons lay
their necks when they are beheaded.
- v. t. - The wooden mold on which hats, bonnets, etc., are shaped.
- v. t. - The pattern or shape of a hat.
- v. t. - A large or long building divided into separate houses or
shops, or a number of houses or shops built in contact with each other
so as to form one building; a row of houses or shops.
- v. t. - A square, or portion of a city inclosed by streets,
whether occupied by buildings or not.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?