How many syllables in Van
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The front of an army; the first line or leading column; also,
the front line or foremost division of a fleet, either in sailing or in
- n. - A shovel used in cleansing ore.
- v. t. - To wash or cleanse, as a small portion of ore, on a shovel.
- n. - A light wagon, either covered or open, used by tradesmen and
others fore the transportation of goods.
- n. - A large covered wagon for moving furniture, etc., also for
conveying wild beasts, etc., for exhibition.
- n. - A close railway car for baggage. See the Note under Car, 2.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?