How many syllables in Page
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A serving boy; formerly, a youth attending a person of high
degree, especially at courts, as a position of honor and education; now
commonly, in England, a youth employed for doing errands, waiting on
the door, and similar service in households; in the United States, a
boy employed to wait upon the members of a legislative body.
- n. - A boy child.
- n. - A contrivance, as a band, pin, snap, or the like, to hold the
skirt of a woman's dress from the ground.
- n. - A track along which pallets carrying newly molded bricks are
conveyed to the hack.
- n. - Any one of several species of beautiful South American moths
of the genus Urania.
- v. t. - To attend (one) as a page.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?