How many syllables in Trip
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. i. - To move with light, quick steps; to walk or move lightly;
to skip; to move the feet nimbly; -- sometimes followed by it. See It,
- n. i. - To make a brief journey or pleasure excursion; as, to trip
- n. i. - To take a quick step, as when in danger of losing one's
balance; hence, to make a false; to catch the foot; to lose footing; to
- n. i. - Fig.: To be guilty of a misstep; to commit an offense
against morality, propriety, or rule; to err; to mistake; to fail.
- v. t. - To cause to stumble, or take a false step; to cause to
lose the footing, by striking the feet from under; to cause to fall; to
throw off the balance; to supplant; -- often followed by up; as, to
trip up a man in wrestling.
- v. t. - Fig.: To overthrow by depriving of support; to put an
obstacle in the way of; to obstruct; to cause to fail.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?