How many syllables in Great
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- superl. - Large in space; of much size; big; immense; enormous;
expanded; -- opposed to small and little; as, a great house, ship,
farm, plain, distance, length.
- superl. - Large in number; numerous; as, a great company,
multitude, series, etc.
- superl. - Long continued; lengthened in duration; prolonged in
time; as, a great while; a great interval.
- superl. - Superior; admirable; commanding; -- applied to
thoughts, actions, and feelings.
- superl. - Endowed with extraordinary powers; uncommonly gifted;
able to accomplish vast results; strong; powerful; mighty; noble; as, a
great hero, scholar, genius, philosopher, etc.
- superl. - Holding a chief position; elevated: lofty: eminent;
distingushed; foremost; principal; as, great men; the great seal; the
great marshal, etc.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?