How many syllables in Lodge
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A shelter in which one may rest; as: (a) A shed; a rude
cabin; a hut; as, an Indian's lodge.
- n. - A small dwelling house, as for a gamekeeper or gatekeeper of
- n. - A den or cave.
- n. - The meeting room of an association; hence, the regularly
constituted body of members which meets there; as, a masonic lodge.
- n. - The chamber of an abbot, prior, or head of a college.
- n. - The space at the mouth of a level next the shaft, widened to
permit wagons to pass, or ore to be deposited for hoisting; -- called
1 Syllable Words Starting with?