How many syllables in Far
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A young pig, or a litter of pigs.
- a. - Distant in any direction; not near; remote; mutually separated
by a wide space or extent.
- a. - Remote from purpose; contrary to design or wishes; as, far be
it from me to justify cruelty.
- a. - Remote in affection or obedience; at a distance, morally or
spiritually; t enmity with; alienated.
- a. - Widely different in nature or quality; opposite in character.
- a. - The more distant of two; as, the far side (called also off
side) of a horse, that is, the right side, or the one opposite to the
rider when he mounts.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?