How many syllables in Knock
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To drive or be driven against something; to strike
against something; to clash; as, one heavy body knocks against another.
- v. i. - To strike or beat with something hard or heavy; to rap;
as, to knock with a club; to knock on the door.
- v. t. - To strike with something hard or heavy; to move by
striking; to drive (a thing) against something; as, to knock a ball
with a bat; to knock the head against a post; to knock a lamp off the
- v. t. - To strike for admittance; to rap upon, as a door.
- n. - A blow; a stroke with something hard or heavy; a jar.
- n. - A stroke, as on a door for admittance; a rap.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?