How many syllables in Sue
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To follow up; to chase; to seek after; to endeavor to win;
- v. t. - To seek justice or right from, by legal process; to
institute process in law against; to bring an action against; to
- v. t. - To proceed with, as an action, and follow it up to its
proper termination; to gain by legal process.
- v. t. - To clean, as the beak; -- said of a hawk.
- v. t. - To leave high and dry on shore; as, to sue a ship.
- v. i. - To seek by request; to make application; to petition; to
entreat; to plead.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?