How many syllables in Bob
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Anything that hangs so as to play loosely, or with a short
abrupt motion, as at the end of a string; a pendant; as, the bob at the
end of a kite's tail.
- n. - A knot of worms, or of rags, on a string, used in angling, as
for eels; formerly, a worm suitable for bait.
- n. - A small piece of cork or light wood attached to a fishing line
to show when a fish is biting; a float.
- n. - The ball or heavy part of a pendulum; also, the ball or weight
at the end of a plumb line.
- n. - A small wheel, made of leather, with rounded edges, used in
polishing spoons, etc.
- n. - A short, jerking motion; act of bobbing; as, a bob of the
1 Syllable Words Starting with?