How many syllables in Toss
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To throw with the hand; especially, to throw with the palm
of the hand upward, or to throw upward; as, to toss a ball.
- v. t. - To lift or throw up with a sudden or violent motion; as,
to toss the head.
- v. t. - To cause to rise and fall; as, a ship tossed on the waves
in a storm.
- v. t. - To agitate; to make restless.
- v. t. - Hence, to try; to harass.
- v. t. - To keep in play; to tumble over; as, to spend four years
in tossing the rules of grammar.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?