How many syllables in May
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. - An auxiliary verb qualifyng the meaning of another verb, by
expressing: (a) Ability, competency, or possibility; -- now oftener
expressed by can.
- n. - A maiden.
- n. - The fifth month of the year, containing thirty-one days.
- n. - The early part or springtime of life.
- n. - The flowers of the hawthorn; -- so called from their time of
blossoming; also, the hawthorn.
- n. - The merrymaking of May Day.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?