How many syllables in Hem
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- pron. - Them
- interj. - An onomatopoetic word used as an expression of
hesitation, doubt, etc. It is often a sort of voluntary half cough,
loud or subdued, and would perhaps be better expressed by hm.
- n. - An utterance or sound of the voice, hem or hm, often
indicative of hesitation or doubt, sometimes used to call attention.
- v. i. - To make the sound expressed by the word hem; hence, to
hesitate in speaking.
- n. - The edge or border of a garment or cloth, doubled over and
sewed, to strengthen raveling.
- n. - Border; edge; margin.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?