How many syllables in Tie
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - A knot; a fastening.
- v. t. - A bond; an obligation, moral or legal; as, the sacred ties
of friendship or of duty; the ties of allegiance.
- v. t. - A knot of hair, as at the back of a wig.
- v. t. - An equality in numbers, as of votes, scores, etc., which
prevents either party from being victorious; equality in any contest,
as a race.
- v. t. - A beam or rod for holding two parts together; in railways,
one of the transverse timbers which support the track and keep it in
- v. t. - A line, usually straight, drawn across the stems of notes,
or a curved line written over or under the notes, signifying that they
are to be slurred, or closely united in the performance, or that two
notes of the same pitch are to be sounded as one; a bind; a ligature.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?