How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The part of the neck in front of, or ventral to, the
- n. - Hence, the passage through it to the stomach and lungs; the
pharynx; -- sometimes restricted to the fauces.
- n. - A contracted portion of a vessel, or of a passage way; as,
the throat of a pitcher or vase.
- n. - The part of a chimney between the gathering, or portion of
the funnel which contracts in ascending, and the flue.
- n. - The upper fore corner of a boom-and-gaff sail, or of a
- n. - That end of a gaff which is next the mast.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?