How many syllables in Back
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A large shallow vat; a cistern, tub, or trough, used by
brewers, distillers, dyers, picklers, gluemakers, and others, for
mixing or cooling wort, holding water, hot glue, etc.
- n. - A ferryboat. See Bac, 1.
- n. - In human beings, the hinder part of the body, extending from
the neck to the end of the spine; in other animals, that part of the
body which corresponds most nearly to such part of a human being; as,
the back of a horse, fish, or lobster.
- n. - An extended upper part, as of a mountain or ridge.
- n. - The outward or upper part of a thing, as opposed to the inner
or lower part; as, the back of the hand, the back of the foot, the back
of a hand rail.
- n. - The part opposed to the front; the hinder or rear part of a
thing; as, the back of a book; the back of an army; the back of a
1 Syllable Words Starting with?