How many syllables in Tea
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The prepared leaves of a shrub, or small tree (Thea, /
Camellia, Chinensis). The shrub is a native of China, but has been
introduced to some extent into some other countries.
- n. - A decoction or infusion of tea leaves in boiling water; as,
tea is a common beverage.
- n. - Any infusion or decoction, especially when made of the dried
leaves of plants; as, sage tea; chamomile tea; catnip tea.
- n. - The evening meal, at which tea is usually served; supper.
- v. i. - To take or drink tea.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?