How many syllables in Set
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- imp. & p. p. - of Set
- v. t. - To cause to sit; to make to assume a specified position or
attitude; to give site or place to; to place; to put; to fix; as, to
set a house on a stone foundation; to set a book on a shelf; to set a
dish on a table; to set a chest or trunk on its bottom or on end.
- v. t. - Hence, to attach or affix (something) to something else, or
in or upon a certain place.
- v. t. - To make to assume specified place, condition, or
occupation; to put in a certain condition or state (described by the
accompanying words); to cause to be.
- v. t. - To fix firmly; to make fast, permanent, or stable; to
render motionless; to give an unchanging place, form, or condition to.
- v. t. - To cause to stop or stick; to obstruct; to fasten to a
spot; hence, to occasion difficulty to; to embarrass; as, to set a
coach in the mud.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?