How many syllables in Shake
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- - obs. p. p. of Shake.
- v. - To cause to move with quick or violent vibrations; to move
rapidly one way and the other; to make to tremble or shiver; to
- v. - Fig.: To move from firmness; to weaken the stability of; to
cause to waver; to impair the resolution of.
- v. - To give a tremulous tone to; to trill; as, to shake a note
- v. - To move or remove by agitating; to throw off by a jolting or
vibrating motion; to rid one's self of; -- generally with an adverb, as
off, out, etc.; as, to shake fruit down from a tree.
- v. i. - To be agitated with a waving or vibratory motion; to
tremble; to shiver; to quake; to totter.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?