How many syllables in Boss
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Any protuberant part; a round, swelling part or body; a
knoblike process; as, a boss of wood.
- n. - A protuberant ornament on any work, either of different
material from that of the work or of the same, as upon a buckler or
bridle; a stud; a knob; the central projection of a shield. See
- n. - A projecting ornament placed at the intersection of the ribs
of ceilings, whether vaulted or flat, and in other situations.
- n. - A wooden vessel for the mortar used in tiling or masonry,
hung by a hook from the laths, or from the rounds of a ladder.
- n. - The enlarged part of a shaft, on which a wheel is keyed, or
at the end, where it is coupled to another.
- n. - A swage or die used for shaping metals.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?