How many syllables in Dance
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To move with measured steps, or to a musical
accompaniment; to go through, either alone or in company with others,
with a regulated succession of movements, (commonly) to the sound of
music; to trip or leap rhythmically.
- v. i. - To move nimbly or merrily; to express pleasure by motion;
to caper; to frisk; to skip about.
- v. t. - To cause to dance, or move nimbly or merrily about, or up
and down; to dandle.
- v. i. - The leaping, tripping, or measured stepping of one who
dances; an amusement, in which the movements of the persons are
regulated by art, in figures and in accord with music.
- v. i. - A tune by which dancing is regulated, as the minuet, the
waltz, the cotillon, etc.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?