How many syllables in Buff
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A sort of leather, prepared from the skin of the buffalo,
dressed with oil, like chamois; also, the skins of oxen, elks, and
other animals, dressed in like manner.
- n. - The color of buff; a light yellow, shading toward pink, gray,
- n. - A military coat, made of buff leather.
- n. - The grayish viscid substance constituting the buffy coat. See
Buffy coat, under Buffy, a.
- a. - A wheel covered with buff leather, and used in polishing
cutlery, spoons, etc.
- a. - The bare skin; as, to strip to the buff.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?