How many syllables in Steel
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A variety of iron intermediate in composition and properties
between wrought iron and cast iron (containing between one half of one
per cent and one and a half per cent of carbon), and consisting of an
alloy of iron with an iron carbide. Steel, unlike wrought iron, can be
tempered, and retains magnetism. Its malleability decreases, and
fusibility increases, with an increase in carbon.
- n. - An instrument or implement made of steel
- n. - A weapon, as a sword, dagger, etc.
- n. - An instrument of steel (usually a round rod) for sharpening
- n. - A piece of steel for striking sparks from flint.
- n. - Fig.: Anything of extreme hardness; that which is
characterized by sternness or rigor.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?