How many syllables in Craft
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Strength; might; secret power.
- n. - Art or skill; dexterity in particular manual employment;
hence, the occupation or employment itself; manual art; a trade.
- n. - Those engaged in any trade, taken collectively; a guild; as,
the craft of ironmongers.
- n. - Cunning, art, or skill, in a bad sense, or applied to bad
purposes; artifice; guile; skill or dexterity employed to effect
purposes by deceit or shrewd devices.
- n. - A vessel; vessels of any kind; -- generally used in a
- v. t. - To play tricks; to practice artifice.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?