How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To shoot, as the seed of a plant; to germinate; to push
out new shoots; hence, to grow like shoots of plants.
- v. t. - To shoot into ramifications.
- v. t. - To cause to sprout; as, the rain will sprout the seed.
- v. t. - To deprive of sprouts; as, to sprout potatoes.
- v. i. - The shoot of a plant; a shoot from the seed, from the
stump, or from the root or tuber, of a plant or tree; more rarely, a
shoot from the stem of a plant, or the end of a branch.
- v. i. - Young coleworts; Brussels sprouts.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?