How many syllables in Kite
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Any raptorial bird of the subfamily Milvinae, of which many
species are known. They have long wings, adapted for soaring, and
usually a forked tail.
- n. - Fig. : One who is rapacious.
- n. - A light frame of wood or other material covered with paper or
cloth, for flying in the air at the end of a string.
- n. - A lofty sail, carried only when the wind is light.
- n. - A quadrilateral, one of whose diagonals is an axis of
- n. - Fictitious commercial paper used for raising money or to
sustain credit, as a check which represents no deposit in bank, or a
bill of exchange not sanctioned by sale of goods; an accommodation
check or bill.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?