How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A strong vehicle with low runners or low wheels; or one
without wheels or runners, made of plank slightly turned up at one end,
used for transporting loads upon the snow, ice, or bare ground; a sled.
- n. - A hurdle on which, formerly, traitors were drawn to the
place of execution.
- n. - A sleigh.
- n. - A game at cards; -- called also old sledge, and all fours.
- v. i. & t. - To travel or convey in a sledge or sledges.
- v. t. - A large, heavy hammer, usually wielded with both hands;
-- called also sledge hammer.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?