How many syllables in Snuff
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - The part of a candle wick charred by the flame, whether
burning or not.
- v. t. - To crop the snuff of, as a candle; to take off the end of
the snuff of.
- v. i. - To draw in, or to inhale, forcibly through the nose; to
- v. i. - To perceive by the nose; to scent; to smell.
- v. i. - To inhale air through the nose with violence or with
noise, as do dogs and horses.
- v. i. - To turn up the nose and inhale air, as an expression of
contempt; hence, to take offense.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?