How many syllables in Mole
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A spot; a stain; a mark which discolors or disfigures.
- n. - A spot, mark, or small permanent protuberance on the human
body; esp., a spot which is dark-colored, from which commonly issue one
or more hairs.
- n. - A mass of fleshy or other more or less solid matter generated
in the uterus.
- n. - A mound or massive work formed of masonry or large stones,
etc., laid in the sea, often extended either in a right line or an arc
of a circle before a port which it serves to defend from the violence
of the waves, thus protecting ships in a harbor; also, sometimes, the
- n. - Any insectivore of the family Talpidae. They have minute eyes
and ears, soft fur, and very large and strong fore feet.
- n. - A plow of peculiar construction, for forming underground
1 Syllable Words Starting with?