How many syllables in Small
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- superl. - Having little size, compared with other things of the
same kind; little in quantity or degree; diminutive; not large or
extended in dimension; not great; not much; inconsiderable; as, a small
man; a small river.
- superl. - Being of slight consequence; feeble in influence or
importance; unimportant; trivial; insignificant; as, a small fault; a
- superl. - Envincing little worth or ability; not large-minded; --
sometimes, in reproach, paltry; mean.
- superl. - Not prolonged in duration; not extended in time; short;
as, after a small space.
- superl. - Weak; slender; fine; gentle; soft; not loud.
- adv. - In or to small extent, quantity, or degree; little;
1 Syllable Words Starting with?