How many syllables in Fee
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - property; possession; tenure.
- n. - Reward or compensation for services rendered or to be
rendered; especially, payment for professional services, of optional
amount, or fixed by custom or laws; charge; pay; perquisite; as, the
fees of lawyers and physicians; the fees of office; clerk's fees;
sheriff's fees; marriage fees, etc.
- n. - A right to the use of a superior's land, as a stipend for
services to be performed; also, the land so held; a fief.
- n. - An estate of inheritance supposed to be held either mediately
or immediately from the sovereign, and absolutely vested in the owner.
- n. - An estate of inheritance belonging to the owner, and
transmissible to his heirs, absolutely and simply, without condition
attached to the tenure.
- v. t. - To reward for services performed, or to be performed; to
recompense; to hire or keep in hire; hence, to bribe.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?