How many syllables in Shin
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The front part of the leg below the knee; the front edge of
the shin bone; the lower part of the leg; the shank.
- n. - A fish plate for rails.
- v. i. - To climb a mast, tree, rope, or the like, by embracing it
alternately with the arms and legs, without help of steps, spurs, or
the like; -- used with up; as, to shin up a mast.
- v. i. - To run about borrowing money hastily and temporarily, as
for the payment of one's notes at the bank.
- v. t. - To climb (a pole, etc.) by shinning up.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?