How many syllables in God
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. & n. - Good.
- n. - A being conceived of as possessing supernatural power, and to
be propitiated by sacrifice, worship, etc.; a divinity; a deity; an
object of worship; an idol.
- n. - The Supreme Being; the eternal and infinite Spirit, the
Creator, and the Sovereign of the universe; Jehovah.
- n. - A person or thing deified and honored as the chief good; an
object of supreme regard.
- n. - Figuratively applied to one who wields great or despotic
- v. t. - To treat as a god; to idolize.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?