How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A cutting instrument.
- n. - An instrument consisting of two blades, commonly with bevel
edges, connected by a pivot, and working on both sides of the material
to be cut, -- used for cutting cloth and other substances.
- n. - A similar instrument the blades of which are extensions of
a curved spring, -- used for shearing sheep or skins.
- n. - A shearing machine; a blade, or a set of blades, working
against a resisting edge.
- n. - Anything in the form of shears.
- n. - A pair of wings.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?