How many syllables in Get
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Jet, the mineral.
- n. - Fashion; manner; custom.
- n. - Artifice; contrivance.
- v. t. - To procure; to obtain; to gain possession of; to acquire;
to earn; to obtain as a price or reward; to come by; to win, by almost
any means; as, to get favor by kindness; to get wealth by industry and
economy; to get land by purchase, etc.
- v. t. - Hence, with have and had, to come into or be in possession
of; to have.
- v. t. - To beget; to procreate; to generate.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?