How many syllables in Arms
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Instruments or weapons of offense or defense.
- n. - The deeds or exploits of war; military service or science.
- n. - Anything which a man takes in his hand in anger, to strike or
assault another with; an aggressive weapon.
- n. - The ensigns armorial of a family, consisting of figures and
colors borne in shields, banners, etc., as marks of dignity and
distinction, and descending from father to son.
- n. - The legs of a hawk from the thigh to the foot.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?