How many syllables in Grow
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To increase in size by a natural and organic process; to
increase in bulk by the gradual assimilation of new matter into the
living organism; -- said of animals and vegetables and their organs.
- v. i. - To increase in any way; to become larger and stronger; to
be augmented; to advance; to extend; to wax; to accrue.
- v. i. - To spring up and come to matturity in a natural way; to be
produced by vegetation; to thrive; to flourish; as, rice grows in warm
- v. i. - To pass from one state to another; to result as an effect
from a cause; to become; as, to grow pale.
- v. i. - To become attached of fixed; to adhere.
- v. t. - To cause to grow; to cultivate; to produce; as, to grow a
crop; to grow wheat, hops, or tobacco.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?