How many syllables in Sneer
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To show contempt by turning up the nose, or by a
particular facial expression.
- v. i. - To inssinuate contempt by a covert expression; to speak
- v. i. - To show mirth awkwardly.
- v. t. - To utter with a grimace or contemptuous expression; to
utter with a sneer; to say sneeringly; as, to sneer fulsome lies at a
- v. t. - To treat with sneers; to affect or move by sneers.
- n. - The act of sneering.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?