How many syllables in Grave
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To clean, as a vessel's bottom, of barnacles, grass,
etc., and pay it over with pitch; -- so called because graves or
greaves was formerly used for this purpose.
- superl. - Of great weight; heavy; ponderous.
- superl. - Of importance; momentous; weighty; influential; sedate;
serious; -- said of character, relations, etc.; as, grave deportment,
character, influence, etc.
- superl. - Not light or gay; solemn; sober; plain; as, a grave
color; a grave face.
- superl. - Not acute or sharp; low; deep; -- said of sound; as, a
grave note or key.
- superl. - Slow and solemn in movement.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?